Skip to content

Pushing to the finish

November 9, 2012



Gluing in the back of the cabinet.  I cut a piece of plywood to rest on the rabbets of the door opening so that I had a good surface to clamp against and no chance of marring the finished case.


After the back panel glue up was try and un-clamped, I did some final surface with the smooth plane and mortised for the brass key hole hangers.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: